Key Purpose includes:
To integrate and develop the brands within ABC into strategically selected accounts in the UK market.
To research, test, develop and nurture the growth of ABC brands through driving trade and consumer
advocacy, visibility, distribution and rate of sale by utilising the key business and ambassador tools of
training, events, drinks development and PR.
The role is highly proactive with the ABC Brand Specialist expected to continually identify commercial
and development opportunities, maintain a high internal and external presence, alongside constant
interaction with brand and commercial teams as well as customers at the highest level.
- Identify with the ABC GM, opportunities within the UK trade for the ABC portfolio
- Develop and implement a plan to help grow brand advocacy, distribution and visibility for your brands
across the targeted ABC accounts with an On Trade focus
- Maximise opportunities through trade network to gain new listings and enhanced visibility for your
brands across ABC selected accounts and possible new accounts cross segmentation.
- Conduct tutored tastings to industry leading standards, achieving marketing and commercial objectives
- Be the 'face' of your brands in dealing with trade press / PR activity
- Host your brand consumer and trade events leaving participants feeling highly engaged with your
- Drive drink development for your brands across all sectors of the trade
- Deliver monthly updates of all ABC project activity