To be the 'face' of Redbreast within the UK. To support the growth of your brand through driving trade and consumer advocacy, distribution and rate of sale by utilising key Ambassador tools of training, events, drinks development and PR.
This role is specifically focused on growing Redbreast within the Managed Retail section of the UK On trade.
Please note the role will not focus on the top 250 influential/Prestige accounts,(defined by the ABC manager) as this is picked up by the ABC team/ABC manager
The role is highly proactive with the Ambassador expected to continually identify commercial opportunities, maintain a high internal and external presence, alongside constant interaction with brand and commercial teams as well as customers at the highest level.
- Identify commercial opportunities within the UK trade for your brand
- Develop and implement a plan to help grow advocacy, distribution and visibility for your brand across the UK with an On Trade focus
- Maximise opportunities through trade network to gain new listings and enhanced visibility for your brand
- Conduct tutored tastings to industry leading standards, achieving marketing and commercial objectives
- Host your brand consumer and trade events leaving participants feeling highly engaged with your brand
- Deliver monthly report of all Ambassador activity within trade
- Monitor and feedback competitor activity
- Host and accompany your brand guests whilst in the UK
- All other duties as required
- Daily contact with existing and potential customers to positively influence the commercial status of your brand
- Daily contact with ABC Manager/Sales colleagues to support the commercial development of your brand
- Regular contact with the ABC Manager/PRUK Marketing teams to update them on planned activities and discuss new opportunities and ideas
- Regular contact with trade to enhance understanding and develop advocacy for your brand.
Experience working as a Bar Manager within International Prestige./On Trade
Experience working as a Brand Ambassador within the wine or spirit sectors
- Expert mixology skills
- Expert knowledge of spirits category and manufacturing process
In depth knowledge of the On Trade environment
- Good network of On Trade contacts
WSET Advanced Level Diploma
General Certificate in Distilling
Working knowledge of Irish Whiskey Category – from Raw Material through to Triple Distillation/Maturation.
- Fundamental understanding of professional selling and planning tools
- Previous training / education experience
Knowledge of the UK On Trade
- Premium spirits competitor
- Bar tending experience